Wednesday, October 7, 2009

.mawnstirrs and rowboughts.

For one reason or another I forgot to post this last thursday, or I thought I did...I guess im still learning this whole blog thing : ( still I figured I would just post it late

Last night Carson and I went to a little art show that he had some pieces in. It was fun and nice to finally meet a couple people he’s been talking so much about lately. We didn’t stay to long because I had work today and he had an early morning class to go to, but while we were there it was fun.

I’ve been trying to get into a better routine in the morning I feel bad for Bourbon because it seems like he’s always getting the short end of the stick. Being that he’s a little "temperamental" I have to walk him alone because he requires my full attention to make sure no people are coming around or other dogs around the corner, ect. so I try to take him out for a good walk before I leave for work in the morning but somehow he’s always getting gypped. So point being I really need to start getting into a better routine and didn’t know if anyone had any ideas that helped them out? Just getting committed and to get started?

Eventually I would like to start working out myself but that’s a whole other story. I'm going to leave you with a few pictures from the art show


TGIF : )






No comments:

Post a Comment