Wednesday, October 14, 2009

.rainy day.

Today was my first rainy day, it was nice to bundle up for a change although it is supposed to be 82 and sunny come Friday. I used to HATE the rain and cold weather when I was younger especially in high school I was pretty lame. My mom used to let me and my brother stay home on rainy days and we would all watch movies or go shopping together, looking back I had it really good, I don’t know any other parents that did that for their kids and my mom probably shouldn’t have but oh well. Work was long but luckily not too busy today so it went by quickly.

When I came home I changed into some long john pants that I got over 4 years ago but I LOVE them, there warm and comfy and familiar then I threw on Carson's supper thick flannel, lit my favorite candle from Anthropology (capri blue jar candle, red, volcano) and now im watching the Office on my couch with Bourbon at my feet waiting for Carson to come home and couldn’t think of a better way to spend the night : )

I'll leave you with a picture of my childish pants and comfy flannel, the picture is horribly dark but at least you can see the pants, and that's all that matters.






No comments:

Post a Comment